Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She had her own, I didn't think she'd go after his! He apparently was saving his for later.

:shock:

Do you see Koa looking through the window, like "B*tch stole my food."

"Been a long day stealing food, think I'll take a nap."

"What?"

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
That is too cute...him peering through the glass like "Why I ougtha"

·
Registered
735 Posts
hehe, that is adorable! :D she is looking good! :)

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Better get that girl some Pepto! :lol:

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm thinking that dogs lack the ability to feel full. There's no way she could have been that hungry, she just ate her own! LOL

She is growing so fast now. Finally picking up the pace. She weighed 16 pounds yesterday, that's 2 more than last week. Even her paws seem bigger. I'm gonna guess her full grown weight to be 50-55 pounds.

·
Super Moderator
15,989 Posts
The pics are too cute. But a thought - this is the only problem that I have had to really work on with Clara. She claimed all food dishes, toys and treat bones and snack treats. She not only claimed them she would then protect them so that the other dogs could not get to them and if they did try she would literally fight. One day they had all eaten their food and she laid down beside the couch and I was sitting in the chair near her. I saw her move her head and when she did her eyes caught sight of her food dish and just like a cartoon I could see a light bulb going off in her head. She stood up and went to the food bowl and picked it up and took it back to where she was laying and laid down and put her head on her food bowl. It was funny but I knew then this was trouble. For the saftey of the other dogs I learned that I had to teach her to know what was hers and what was theirs and to respect it. I seperated her food dish from their's and it is in her crate. She has a crate to eat in and take treats in and for road trips and a house to sleep in when we are at work, etc. The other dogs food is in a seperate room and she is not allowed to go in there. If she even looks at that doorway, I tell her NO CLARA, THAT IS NOT YOUR ROOM. She is learning but I seriously doubt that she will totally give up that protective instinct she has for "her stuff". Another thought is that when Clara turned a year old, she decided she needed to dominate over my female Springer. She does not do this with the other two as they are bigger and one is male and the other the "leader of the pack" :wink: . She scares the Springer but in a fight the Springer puts in some pretty good teeth bites as Clara only mouths them and trys to push them down and away with her bulk. At any rate just some thoughts I wanted to share with you that may help you stay one step ahead of Nala.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts