Not sure if she's trying to look seductive or just shy. :wink:

"If I don't look at you, will you go away?"

"I'm not looking!"

And lastly....

LMAO... no I didn't buy her that dress, but we tried it on at PetsMart. :lol:

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
OMG that poor dog!! LOL - actually she looks really scrawny in that dress --- get some meat on them bones!! (I know you are trying) --- Those first couple are SOOO cute though, she does look terrified though... poor pup...I hope she settles in okay.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL, she's fine, she just isn't quite the "ham" like Heaven and Koa are. She is always looking like, "why are you chasing me with that thing." She'll warm up to it, Lord knows she has to get used to a camera in this house. I can't wait till I can get them all together in one pic, if that's possible. Maybe I'll drug them. :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
LuvaBULL said:
LOL, she's fine, she just isn't quite the "ham" like Heaven and Koa are. She is always looking like, "why are you chasing me with that thing." She'll warm up to it, Lord knows she has to get used to a camera in this house. I can't wait till I can get them all together in one pic, if that's possible. Maybe I'll drug them. :wink: :lol:
That would probably work - i hear Benedryl really knocks em out sometimes :D

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Really cute collar, even cuter pup!!! I had the same camera shyness with Justice, but as you can see, she's getting one shoved in her face just about everyday! :lol:

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
HausMommy said:
Really cute collar, even cuter pup!!! I had the same camera shyness with Justice, but as you can see, she's getting one shoved in her face just about everyday! :lol:
She had a camera shoved in her face all weekend! :lol:

Nala is absolutely precious in that collar. Pink is her color!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Is Nana always so shy or only when you have the camera.
Her collar looks cute on her where did you buy it from it looks very well made?

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
LMAO @ that dress!!!! So funny!! :lol:

She looks very pretty in her collar. (poor baby, though, always looks scared to death :( ) Hope she comes out of her shell for you.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I got the collar at PetsMart for like $12! It's just an itty bitty collar. She is very tiny, I'm sure she will outgrow it in about 2 weeks!

She is shy to begin with, but more shy when I am in her face with the camera. She's only been here for 5 days... takes a while to adjust. I'm sure she's never been inside a house before, and probably had very little contact with humans who actually want to be nice to her. She still runs to me and cuddles with me. She's sleeping at my feet right now. All weekend long she was cuddling up with my significant other. She's very affectionate, just a little timid yet.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Very nice collar. The looks tho... very scared but with you and your son spoiling her she should break out of that shell of hers really soon.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
OMG, I cant take it you are killing me with these pics.
She is such a doll and looks so shy,poor thing.I look forward to watching her grow threw your photos so you had better post lots :wink: LOL
BTW, The coller looks great on her :D

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
She is so pretty! I agree pink is her color!

·
Registered
735 Posts
she's so pretty and that collar looks great on her! :D

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
I LOOOOVE HER COLLAR!!!!!!!!!!! She is a little doll you must be in heaven!!!!!! :angel1:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts