Southern Pullers Association
National APBT Show
October 28th & 29th
Pikeville, TN
Contacts:
Eddie & Sandra Falin 423-447-2558
Troy & Lisa Brown 423-744-7043
[email protected]

We might check this show out if we don't go to the Myrtle Beach AB show. This is only about 2 hours compared to 8 hours away. Anyone interested in checking it out?

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
We are in Smyrna...about 20 miles outside of Nashville. Knoxville is about 3-4 hours from us, but Pikeville is a little over an hour from us. We've never been to a show, and have been looking for something local, so I'm glad you posted this! :D

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
apbtgurl26 said:
I emailed them, and they sent me back their website incase anyone wants to take a look at it : www.brownspitbullconnection.com :D
I like the female "Special" on thier page:

Do you think you are going Apbtgurl? Myrtle Beach is a long shot (8 hours away :cry:) so we will probably wind up at the APBT show. Have you done any pulling with your dogs? They'll probably have an open session for people to try their dogs at weight pulling. Its fun! Our Loki did well her first time pulling 600lbs.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
kogeki said:
apbtgurl26 said:
I emailed them, and they sent me back their website incase anyone wants to take a look at it : www.brownspitbullconnection.com :D
I like the female "Special" on thier page:

Do you think you are going Apbtgurl? Myrtle Beach is a long shot (8 hours away :cry:) so we will probably wind up at the APBT show. Have you done any pulling with your dogs? They'll probably have an open session for people to try their dogs at weight pulling. Its fun! Our Loki did well her first time pulling 600lbs.
I talked to the hubby, and he wants to go since we've never been to one. The people emailed me and said the weight pull is Saturday & the show is Sunday. I've not done any weight pull with Koda yet...he's only 8 months old, but would love to once he's old enough. Shelby...boxer...would rather cuddle than do any physical work, so it's not her cup of tea!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.