Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're still not allowing "free play" just yet. Not till vet visit on Thrus. They had just come in from a walk.

Yeah Buddy went where she took him. :shock:

Misty being cute..

·
Super Moderator
16,022 Posts
Alright, Alf - I have missed the whole post about Misty. Please fill me in on when you got her, how you got her, how old is she, all the goodie details. :D Great pics and congrats to having a new puppy. Pat & Clara

Never mind - I found the posts. I agree with you, Beagle and Jack Russel. She is a little cutie and I am glad you were able to save her. Congrats again. :D

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL yeah Buddy's big but not tall. :lol: He's very long.

We got Misty more for my daughter yes. So far things are going very well with her. I can walk both of them together fairly easily. If we have them both out, but 2 people walking them, they pull and drive us nuts to be walked side by side. :shock: Soon as they are right beside each other, they calm right down. She seems to be very sweet so far.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lil_Grim said:
what is buddy mix with---a basset? he is soooo cute and also misty
He is suposed to be a Border collie X doxie. The collie is his mom too. :shock: LOL He is so laid back, he's spoiled us. Misty is not as laid back, but she is good.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.