Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found out Friday that Eukanuba is discontinuing their prescription diet Response KO, this is what my westie eats due to food allergies. I'm not a big fan of Eukanuba but Rowdy tolerates the Kangaroo and Oat formula so well. I have tried other foods such as Wellness simple formulas (have tried both Venison and Duck), Innova, Solid Gold, and DVP, all of which give him the runs. My vet suspects he may also have some issues with Irritable Bowel or maybe he just has a super sensitive stomach. His main food allergies are Beef, Turkey, Lamb, Pork, Soy, Carrot, Egg and Yeast. I need some suggestions on what to switch Rowdy to! In the mean time, I am madly driving all over the Dallas/Ft Worth area buying whatever remaining bags of KO there are left, so if you are in the DFW area and you see Eukanuba Veterinary Diet Response KO, PLEASE PM ME!

Thanks!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have tried home cooked BARF diet, I quit because it's just too much work and he still had horrible skin issues. I have heard there are companies that can ship Kangaroo meat for BARF diets, maybe I'll try that.

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
CC has skin issues also I feed her Nature's Resipe Easily Digestible neutrition healthy skin/ Venison and rice she does great on it. I get it at pet smart.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts