Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Aspirin is the only safe one but I'd not give it to her. Can't you take her to the ER Vet???

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
You can try massaging lavendar oil into her ears, but if they're that bad it probably won't do much, especially if touching her ears is making her cry out in pain. Not sure how much even aspirin will do, best bet is to just get her on antibiotics as soon as you can, and if you can clean her ears (alcohol free cleaners only) and massage some lavendar in there I would give it a shot. Ear cleaners WITH lavendar are even better, just stay away from the ones with witch hazel because if she's in pain it will probably just hurt more.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
30mg per pound be very careful aspirin can be toxic to dogs if you give too much and it can upset her tummy. How much does she weight?

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
she's about 57lbs, I could take her to an er vet but I'ld rather wait till tomarrow becouse it's $200 dollars to walk in the door and Christmas is comming and If I wait to get her to her vet it's $35 to walk in. I gave her aspirin. She seems to be doing a bit better, no fever or anything. I feel so bad for her poor baby :cry:

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
I don't blame you. I hate for them to be sick but unless it is an absolute emergency I do not got to the ER vet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.