Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can never get my avatar to work right and post anywhere, I just can't ever seem to get it to fit and not look all weird.

And I would Love to have a Banner but No clue how to make that happen.

Can anyone help me?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, here's a few pics of the trio! The black and white one is Piper, the white one is Leo and the little Rat Terrier is Bob.
Not sure which one I even want for an avatar or banner, no clue so anything you want to do is absolutely Wonderful!!!!!
Thank You So Much!!!!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Aww I love your Rat Terrier and I love the bandanna it has on! We have a 8 year old Rat Terrier named Molly and she has got to be one of the best dogs we have ever owned. And she came from the humane society.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh I LOVE BOB! He is an awesome litte guy. He came from a Jack Russell rescue actually and we were to be fostering him, just didn't work out that way! lol He was Too sweet and got along Way too well with our other two. Couldn't give him up! And he is Very skiddish and shy of just about anything new. Still working on his socialization and getting him not to run everytime someone reaches for him and he is pretty good with us at home now but not so good with strangers, but we are getting there. Still can'tunderstand how anyone could have Ever beaten this little guy, he is too darn sweet!! A friend of mine has a large brindle pittie and a little rescue small fluffy pooch and had the "Pit Bull in Training" made for her little foo foo so when we got Bob she had another one made for him. I Love it!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, I still have No idea how to make a Banner? What program do you guys use for that?
Help me and my completely Photo Program Iliterate brain!! :)

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
piperstubbys1 said:
Ok, I still have No idea how to make a Banner? What program do you guys use for that?
Help me and my completely Photo Program Iliterate brain!! :)
What photo program do you have?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh lord, I don't even know right now....lol. I'll have to look at home again and see. The dh finally took them all of of the computer because I had no idea how to use any of them. I have some cool thing with a pencil and a flat thing you can write on that you should be able to draw and all kinds of stuff and write on pics on the screen and all kinds of cool stuff...doesn't come with a book though and the online directions just made my head hurt! lol Have some version on PhotoSuite I think, no clue which one. And an older version of Photo something else?? And of course Paint.
Guess I'll have to check into all of that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts