Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm making this as a Baptism gift for a friend of mine. Do you like the Blessing on there?

Should I add anything, or is it good as it is?

Do you like the white font or the multi-toned font? Should I make her name a little bigger??

This is the first thing I've ever done that didn't have a dog on it, aside from the b-day invites..........LOL............ so I want to make sure it's perfect. I'm having it printed 11X 14 size and framed.

Thanks for your opinions!

Bridget

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
I like the multi tone on the writing and I think the A would look better bigger maybe ?

Good artwor as always!

·
Registered
448 Posts
That is very nice Fina. I agree with Roxy I like the multi tone letters too.

·
Registered
623 Posts
I think the both look wonderful, but I like the white lettering. I just think it is easier to read. You are quite talented!!!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys,

and Luvabull, it's an Irish blessing :D

I think I'll do what Roxy said and just make the A bigger, I hadn't even though of that!

I'm still torn on the color choice for the letters, wonder if I can edit and make it a poll........

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I find the multi-colored font harder to read. Also It doesn't stand out as much. But the white (IMO) stands out more than the pics, maybe too much. Maybe you could put a bit of embossing on it, or a highlighted font, or both. Maybe see what it looks like to change the font to a less bright color than the white, but put a white frame or highlight around the font????? I'd just mess around with it a bit more.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
I think that it looks great as it is, but I prefer the white font. Plus what Care said about the embossing and stuff. :?

·
Registered
412 Posts
I too prefer the white font, it seems to be easier to read, and gives the Blessing more depth and then the pictures around it have more dimension. Just my opinion :)

·
Registered
257 Posts
the white font is more classic. the multi far more contemporary, it melds better with the whole piece.

and a MASSIVE HUGE thanks for our new banner, hopefully i'll have time to attach it later tonite.
Xbella and rachel

1 - 12 of 12 Posts