Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2 year old American Bulldog who just had elongated soft pallet surgery. His elongated soft pallet was not that severe, but it did cause him problems so i wanted to get it done so he could go on longer walks and play longer.

Well it's been 10 days since the surgery and i can tell a big difference in his breathing, he breathes alot more freely and smoother, but now when i take him for a walk, before we even make it to the end of the street he is panting and out of breath like he has been a 2 mile walk. This never happened before. He can't seem to do much before he is completely exhausted. Im just wondering has it not been long enough for him to recover?? He finished all of his medicine 4 days ago. The vet said around 10 days he should be back to 100%.. Even before the surgery he could go on long walks before running out of breath. For the first 9 days i kept him inside and didn't let him do any phyiscal activity.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.