Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys thought u might like to see some pics of Nelson's first birthday :D

All in all it was a lovely day to go out and run a muck after Nelson being diagnosed with hip dysplasia a few days prior. You couldn't even tell with all the ruckis he was making on the beach! :)

also a bit of more exciting news, my boyfriend (of 6yrs) proposed to me on the beach with all our friends there that day too :D it was sooo special, and at Nelly's birthday party too :D so lots to celebrate!

Just a warning i went all out on this party.. so lets start with the invitaion..

I also made little doggie gift boxes.. pink ones for the girl dogs and blue ones for the boy dogs (11 all together).

Lets have a closer look at them.. ;) i'm so proud of them!

First we'll take a look at the boy's gift boxes.. how cute does nelly look with his hat and badge on?!??!

What was in them? (the little bags have 4 different types of doggie cookies and chocolates in them)

Now the girl's gift boxes..

and what was in these boxes..

Nelson's guests and their happy owners..

Tash and her dad..

Angus and his mum..

Cleo and her mum and dad..

Roxy and her mum..

Harley and his mum and sis..

Zar and his dad..

Roxy and her dad, and Marvin and his dad..

Ollie and his mum and dad..

Nelly chillin with his dad and friends..

More pooches and people hangin.. (wouldn't be a proper Aussie day at the beach without kickin the footy)

Smelly Nelly exhausted..

·
Registered
134 Posts
Thats truely great!!! Nelson is soo handsome! And I LOVE that you had party gifts and took pictures of each dog and their person(s)!

Sorry to hear about the diagnoses, but the wonderful news is that he's still your loving pal, and that he seems to be doin great, especially since you mentioned his ventures on the beach.

Best of wishes to your and your fiance!! that is wondeful news!

take care!!!!!

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
WOW a birthday party for dogs with invitations, gift boxes and cake :shock: .. Now I have heard it all!!

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Those are soo cute! I love him with his hat and badge on....that has to be one fo the cutest things I have seen! I just realized you were from Austrailia...how awesome is that! I actually just watched Wolf Creek last night....gave me second thoughts about ever going there...LOL! The beach there looks like it is to die for!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Well, apparently MY invitation was lost in the mail...LOL :wink:

Regardless, looks like a grand ol' time! Happy Birthday Nell!! He's such a big boy. Too bad about his HD. :(

Congrats on your engagement. That is very exciting news. :D

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Oh how fun!!!! Lucky Nelson!

And congradulations on the engagement!! Thats awesome!

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
WOW, That was just to cute.I loved the gift boxes with his picture and what you put inside was great.Very creative I might say.Looks like he had a ball.

Congrats on the engagement!!!!!How exciting :D

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Awesome that is great !!!!! I love it :wink:

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Nelson is HUGE! WTF happened?

Anyway Happy Birthday to him. Sorry about the HD news, but congrats on the engagement!

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
cannon said:
Nelson is HUGE! WTF happened?

Anyway Happy Birthday to him. Sorry about the HD news, but congrats on the engagement!
I know when I saw the 2nd to the last pic I was amazed. He looks huge in the middle of everyone. He looks real good though!

·
Registered
722 Posts
OMG! That has got to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen!! Happy B-day Nelson!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts