Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nelson's almost one year old! oh i'm so happy and sad at the same time, my baby's growing up *sniff* i'm so sad, i actually look at photos of nelson when he was a little puppy and get a bit teary.. yea i know i already admitted i'm sad, you don't have to tell me.

So i always hear from ppl on this forum, "poochie didn't do that until he was about one", "i never noticed that unitl bobo was about one".

What kind of changes can i expect from my nelson next month? his birthday is the 31st of May.

what did u notice your dog started to do or stopped doing when they hit a year old?

·
Registered
576 Posts
We can't possibly answer your question unless you post more pics of Nelson :) :) He's soooo cute!!!!

Anyway, I've been wondering the same thing. I've heard a lot of people say that their dog was not dog aggressive until such and such an age. So I've been wondering about that and if there's anything I could do to prevent it, or if it's really just unavoidable. Good question!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
So far Moose hasn't changed. He is still his loving and silly self. He may be more confident but thats about it.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Dog aggression can show up normally around when the dog goes through "puberty". It depends on the dog tho how they react to it. If you have socialized them, and have had no bad encounters (as a rule) you may have nothing to worry about. Tough to call tho.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts