Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone...I've posted a couple times but never really came here and introduced myself. So my name is Amber, I live in Sacramento CA and I own a 1 yr. old boxer, a 5 month old American Bulldog and a 4 yr. old pit/lab mix. I was browsing the web a while back and came across this place, and I'm glad I did. You guys have awesome opinions and advice. I can't wait to get to know all of you to share my thoughts and hear yours. :D

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
megan_mcelveen said:
Welcome! I am new in here also. Your doggie is so cute. I love your banner! How did you make it?
There is a sticky in the general section where you can ask for a member who makes banners to make you one. or if you have a photo program you can make your own!!

btw, amber, how do you do it with all the doggys?!?!?! can't wait to see more pictures!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Megan: Cookies Mom made my banner, so I can't tell you how to do it, you may ask her. But she did an awesome job!

Cookies Mom: I know my camera wasnt working and I only had pic's of Rocco, so hopefully when I get more you'll update it for me?!?! :D

For the most part they are all pretty good and get along fine. I ony seem to have one problem, and I posted here http://www.bulldogbreeds.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?t=14097&highlight=
but no responses yet. It is alot of work but they are great and I couldn't ask for better campanions!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.