Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.
I'm a Long time lurker from Southern California. Just recently registered and more importantly just picked up my baby girl yesterday! She travelled all the way from Florida too. I think this site is very informative and i appreciate all the info you all put out and of course I enjoy all of your pictures.

Here's Tiger Lily a 10 week old Female AB.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
What a cutie pie!

·
Registered
421 Posts
She is gorgeous! look at her extra skin hehehe cute as!!
Welcome to both of you!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all.

hhaimerl: I got her from http://www.dreambulldogranch.com Where did you get yours?
The breeder was extremely nice and well informed. They are part of a AB Club out of Central Florida.

You know, I noticed the extra skin too when I got her, but I never realized AB pups had so much extra skin on them. Well, at least these pups did. I hadn't been around AB's younger than 1 year old. Anyways, she's extremely rambuncious, playful, and she doesn't listen very well. :D

Thanks again everyone.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Simba's out of Miss Kitty(Laura Kennels) and Joshua's Ol'Southern White(Joshua Kennels)...both Lynn & Tom from Laura Kennels and Lem from Joshua have been wonderful to us over the years we've had Simba....... :D

·
Registered
149 Posts
Oh my gosh, she is soooo cute!! :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks again all.

hhaimerl: Laura kennels is where I originally wanted a dog out of, but this one just kinda happened. Heck, I ended up with a pup a few months ahead of schedule but it sure is nice! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts