Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have followed this site for quite some time because of my love for all bully breeds and I am proud to say that I have a new addition to the family. Her name is Bella and she is an ABA registered 12 week old American Bulldog. My wife and I live in Knoxville Tennesse and we have a couple of acres that she can run around on(Once we get the yard fenced this week). She is such a bundle of joy and such a smart dog and my wife and I love her very very much. Thanks and nice meeting everyone.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is truly a great name! We are still deciding on her full registered name since we haven't sent her papers in yet(only had her 3 days) but we are leaning toward something like Lillian's Bella ....... since her mothers name was Lillian. She has a lot of Johnson dogs in her lineage so we were possibly leaning toward Johnson as her last name. What do you think?

·
Registered
704 Posts
Welcome to the forum, cute girl you have! What breeder did she come from? I ask because of your registered name dilema.. it is common practice to list your last name first + dog's name + breeder's name..example:

I have a female whose name is Chewy (Chupacabra) My kennel name is Parkin, her breeder is Old School Bullies... her registered name is Parkin's Chupacabra of OSB . Some kennels require you put thier kennel name first on the papers.

I wouldn't add Johnson to her name unless you got her from John D's kennel...it can be a bit confusing or misleading to others if you were to ever show/work or breed her. If she is to be just a loving pet..no worries.... hope that helps!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Welcome to the forum! We have three Bella's now! LOL She does look like Bub. She's very sweet. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.