Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was pretty impressed with how this banner turned out. Still not perfected at making them and probally never will be but I loved this one. I am still trying to figure out the animation feature. If anyone could help me out on this I would appreciate it. I have photo impact pro version 10.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you! That is a compliment coming from you! Its amazing how much stuff you can find on this program. I keep thinking I have found everything and then I start making another one and find a whole bunch of new stuff I never saw before. It sure passes the time since hubby still isn't all the way up to par yet and we just stay home all of the time. THANK GOD for the internet or I would be going crazy out of my mind here at home. And my puppies of course. Tanner and Molly are both going to go crazy next week because Bobby goes back to work fulltime and so they will be home alone during the day.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you. It only cost one hundred dollars and then had a thirty dollar mail in rebate with it. I sent off for it and have never gotten it so who knows about that but it was well worth the hundred. I purchased it at Best Buy. I know you can find it online cheaper so if you are interested you might search online for it. I am really wanting to learn the animation thing. Then I can do more then just pics on my banners.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts