Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Agent Squint
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have time to post them all here, but here's the link to the photos I took a few days ago:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Amocat00/Mosley X Montana 051306/071206/

Check 'em out! Montana is doing much better now and Messiah LOVES playing w/ the pups....but still loves playing w/ his momma too. They're all doing great and still getting along. Keep your fingers crossed on that one. Messiah will be 2 in a couple months.

~S

· Registered
2,239 Posts
wow Shawn, you really produced some nice looking dogs!

· Agent Squint
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kate said:
wow Shawn, you really produced some nice looking dogs!
Keep in mind, the three top pics, the dark brindle female w/ mostly white face like Montana, the fawn female, and the medium brindle male, aren't even in any of those photos. They went "home" July 1, July, 1, and July 8, respectively. What makes me the happiest is a buddy of mine who lives about a mile from me took the male. He's gonna be a good lookin' boy, for sure. Wide chested and thick rear already! I'll be posting pics and updates of him for years.

~S

· Agent Squint
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Chico.Heidi said:
They are all so cute! I bet you've got your hands full!
Way more than full. I'm too busy to give them the attention they need. So, I need to get them to good, quality homes so they can finally be loved and worked how they deserve to be.

I'm getting Montana Jo fixed for sure, and probably Mosley too. And, not doing any more breeding for a good, long time. I'll still have Messiah to use in a couple years if I decide to go that route. And, my male from this litter is living a mile from me too...

~S

· Registered
347 Posts
OH my god puppies!!!!
they are precious, very good looking pups!

· Agent Squint
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
debs said:
They have grown into BEAUTIFUL puppies! Your dogs really know how to throw good ones. Of course the white one is so pretty. She stands out because the others are dark. Love them all.
The white one and the brindle w/ the least white on it are the only two still available. I've sent two to PA, one to NY (Long Island), the male is a mile down the road from me, so I'll be able to see him grow and evaluate his working ability, one to GA, one to Baltimore, MD, and, of course, one is going to Rachel in Mississippi.

~S

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.