Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems like I haven't posted pictures of Bella in such a long time!

Check out the pretty collar Haus' mommy got her!

Bella vs. The Big Stick

I've been sick with the flu this week, and Bella has been trying to make me feel better.

Twisty butt!

Galileo bone...she loves that thing!

Such an adorable face

I let her go crazy with the packaging paper from a wedding gift we got in the mail:

"MINE!!!"

·
Registered
448 Posts
She is such a 'poser' what nice pics. :D

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
I'm glad you like that collar!! Haus kept tuggin on hers, and it was too pretty to not get it! It looks really nice against her fur color!

I hope you feel better! Seems like the flu is going around :(

·
Registered
255 Posts
bella IS such a poser! she's got that sultry look all the modelling agencies are looking for. you know i have some contacts if she's interested in a modelling career. altho theres just one catch, she'll have to do alot of nude shots? just let her know, the more nude shots she does, the higher she can go in the competitive modelling world! :lol:

but seriously, she really deserves her name ;)

·
Registered
623 Posts
She is so beautiful!! Looks like she was having a blast with the paper!!! Did you let her shred it into a million pieces???

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
coco said:
She is so beautiful!! Looks like she was having a blast with the paper!!! Did you let her shred it into a million pieces???
Yep! She loved every second of it! She was even a good girl while I cleaned up the mess, kind of like she was thinking, "Thanks for letting me have so much fun, mom!"

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you! A member of another forum was making doggy graphics in Illustrator for the other members. The picture of Bella turned out so well that I just had to make an icon of it. :)

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
I was going to tell you your avatar was great. I love it and it really looks like Bella. Glad you are feeling better. It stinks that you got sick but luckly you got sick AFTER the Honeymoon. :D Great pictures too.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
bella_blue said:
Thank you! A member of another forum was making doggy graphics in Illustrator for the other members. The picture of Bella turned out so well that I just had to make an icon of it. :)
Ya know, I saw your avatar, and I was thinking to myself...I wonder how that was made. I started running down all the filters in my head that I could use in Photoshop :oops:

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
HausMommy said:
Ya know, I saw your avatar, and I was thinking to myself...I wonder how that was made. I started running down all the filters in my head that I could use in Photoshop :oops:
The cut out filter is what I would have tried! I think the person who made Bella's avatar is still accepting pictures on PBF. You should post a picture of Haus!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Bella is so pretty!!!! She looks at the camera like she knows it too, lol. :D

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
I love those pictures of Bella! The one of her sleeping with her paw covering her nose is so CUTE. That paper looked fun! Abby wishes she could have joined in the fun too.

Dido everyone else, I really like your avator.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts