Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We haven't taken pics in a while so while doing some yard work we snapped a few of Bub: He's 9 months @ 77 lbs

Back inside the house he stands guard :D

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
What a great looking guy he is! Love him!! :love10:

·
Registered
724 Posts
Oh Bub! He's a great looking dog. I like the one of him sitting looking out at the front door. He's getting so big! Thanks for sharing.

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Good lookin' as always! I like the one of him drinking from the water bottle...he's really filling out into a handsome boy!

·
Super Moderator
15,989 Posts
He is so handsome. Love the pic where he is sitting in front of the glass door waiting to go inside. Saw the leaves and the rake - must be getting fallish around your place now.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
SHe is a good looking dog

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I swear Bub and Sugar have to same expressive eyes!! That probably sounds pretty fruity when you say it about a BUB but JMO! :wink:

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
What a doll! I missed this thread. On a side note ~ that is the biggest damn walmart bag I've ever seen. :lol:

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jenn said:
What a doll! I missed this thread. On a side note ~ that is the biggest darn walmart bag I've ever seen. :lol:
LOL! It's a lawn bag silly. We put weeds and leaves in them and then the city takes them away :D

·
Registered
735 Posts
he's a doll! :) I love his brindle markings. 8)

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Family of 5 said:
Jenn said:
What a doll! I missed this thread. On a side note ~ that is the biggest darn walmart bag I've ever seen. :lol:
LOL! It's a lawn bag silly. We put weeds and leaves in them and then the city takes them away :D
LOL, Oh.. Well I've never heard of such.. :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts