Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:p
Hello Everyone!

My name is Karen and I am from Texas. I am the proud owner of a male AKC English Bulldog named Winston "Big Ned" Churchill. Winston is six months old, all white except for a few small brown spots on his ears, weighs about 30 lbs. and loves attention!

We're new to the forum and just wanted to say hi! :p

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Welcome to the forum but before you can be a full fledged member we gotta see some pictures!!! LOL j/k welcome :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Coming soon I promise!

I am at work right now and do not have pictures on my computer. I will add them as soon as I get home this afternoon. Anyone care to share tips on how to add pictures and how many is enough?

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! :)

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Re: Coming soon I promise!

klandry said:
I am at work right now and do not have pictures on my computer. I will add them as soon as I get home this afternoon. Anyone care to share tips on how to add pictures and how many is enough?

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! :)

There is never enough pictures!!

There is a sticky in the photo section on how to add pictures. If you need further help, you may pm me or one of the other mods.

Welcome to the forum!!! I love the name Winston for an EB. I always tell Dennis, if we get a male EB, his name will be Winston!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you! My son, Ethan, actually helped me pick it out. We've always wanted an EB and we had already went through a million names before we ever got him. Ethan & I were watching a documentary on Winston Churchill and one of the facts given was that his nickname was "The Bulldog". So Ethan immediately said that's what we should name ours.

The mascot for my sons school is the Bulldog as well and his name is "Big Ned" so of course we had to throw that name in. And that is how the name Winston "Big Ned" Churchill came about!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts