Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

We're new to the bulldog world, but having a wonderful time with our sweet little girl. We adopted a wonderful english bulldog about 3 weeks ago and she is fitting in nicely with us, or maybe we are fitting in nicely with her! She is 16 months old and her first family decided that they couldn't give her the time she deserved, I think there were other issues with her but nothing that a firm hand and lots of time, which fortunatly we have won't fix. For the first two days that we had her, we have our own business and she goes to work with us, she wouldn't take a nap she just walked back and forth all day long. I think she didn't know what to do with herself out of her crate. She was previously crated about 19 hours everyday. Now 3 weeks later, she no longer jumps on you, is 100% housebroken, another issue that they weren't totally honest about and learning that "NO Mouth" means you are playing too rough and too stop. She came with no toys, went to petco spent 83.00 on "toys" and she prefers a empty plastic diet coke bottle! Just like a kid, wants the box not the toys! She can now chase a ball, and will bring it back to you and we are working really really hard on coming when called. I'm sure we will have other hurdles but to us she is almost perfect! (She will be perfect when she comes when called no matter how hard it is!) She is a red brindle and I will post a picture of her when I can get my daughter to do it for me, I'm not real good with adding stuff.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.