Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here we go here are some more i have just finished off hope you like They are availale as prints worldwide if anyone is interested just pm me. All prints are bigger than A4 most are A3 in size.

Thanks

·
Banned
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys glad you like no there from peoples dogs who have given me permission to draw. Yes i do commissioned requests as well for more info just get in touch. To be honest i did have a website but its so out dated now i really do need to get a new one sorted at some point.

If you have any good photos you woulddnt mind me using just send them across

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
You do absolutely beautiful work. Gorgeous! There's so much detail in each one you'd be able to spend a good 30 mins scanning the drawing & always finding something special. Congratulations.

Maria

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Absolutely stunning!! Gorgeous, beautiful work. Is this cross posted in the Artwork section?

·
Banned
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes i have posted in the art section as well.

You will have to post a photo up of Joe let me have a look.

I will put the photo in my portiflio to do at some point but of course commissioned pieces come first if you want him commissoned let me know and ill give you the prices

Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.