Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone i am new to this site and i have just become the owner of a english bull terrier cross, but i dont know what she is crossed with, the owner of the mother doesnt know either as he was givin the mother wen she was pregnant :? My guess would be a staffie but i am not sure, she is just under 11 weeks old and is about the size of a fully grown jack rssel :p so if anyone has any idea or thought what she is crossed with please let me know
thanks

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
post some more pics cant realy tell from just this one :wink: but sure is cute ! :)

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
from the shape of her face she looks like a bull terrior! Really freaking adorable tho thats for sure!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
my bully x

ok i dont know if this is true but my friend got one of these pups from the litter and someone said to him that the pups are crossed between an EBT and a SHAR-PEI :shock: i am not sure if this is true but at the end of the day they might or might not be, i am not really botherd what she is crossed with as she is one of the cutest things ever :p and she was the runt of the little and now the big gal of em' she also has some huge feet on her for a lil pup and the vet also sed she is goin to be a lovely large dog :twisted: haha cant wait til she is allowed out on the leash :D 2 weeks 3 days and counting :eek:

·
Registered
913 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice to see more people from the UK joining. Thats a cute looking puppy you have. Can I ask were in the Uk is Darlo! :D

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thank you, darlington (darlo) is just down the road from middlesboro or about 30 mins from newcastle ( north east ) :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts