Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its been more than a month, so I decided to post some recent pics of Caroline. Its been so long that a lot of people probally forgot who she was. All of the photos were taken within the last month. She's 13 months old now and weighs 65 lbs. At a year old, she looks a lot more like an APBT than the working AB that she is. As you you can tell nothing has changed, she is still the world's biggest lap dog.

[/img]

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The other dog in the photos is Carloine's boyfriend Lowell. They can't be sepataed when they are in the same house. I've had them boarded together, the staff had to put them into the same pen because they wouldn't allow anyone to take them apart.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
It is funny because just either yesterday or the day before I was wondering where you went. No lie!!! I was looking at Kate and her coloring always reminding me of Caroline just Carolines strips are more pronounced.!!

So I'm so glad your here with new pics! They look wonderful

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[ It is funny because just either yesterday or the day before I was wondering where you went]

I've been busy with moving along with work and school the last few months. Caroline adjusted well with relocating to Virginia. I was worried how she would react to her first real winter, but she seems to love the cold. [/quote]

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The breeder said that she might still gain another 10 15 pounds. I'm lucky that she is still basically free of aggression. I've been taking her and Lowell to a daycare about twice a week to work on socialization. Everybody at the kennel loves to see her. They say that it is great to see such a friendly dog that isn't afraid to play with other big rough dogs.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
She is such a pretty girl! I love her markings!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts