Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hes 11 months last sunday. he stands 27" at the withers, 16" across the chest, 26" around the neck. and wieghs 132lbs.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
He is such a pretty boy!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
he is soooo good looking! and wow, he is huge too!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
That is one HOOGE dog! :shock:

Very handsome too.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Wow! What a handsome boy!!! I've never seen a Presa in person, but from the pics, he is gorgeous. I really prefer the natural ears. It's weird how little things like ears can change the whole appearance of a dog so much :roll:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Chico.Heidi said:
Wow! What a handsome boy!!! I've never seen a Presa in person, but from the pics, he is gorgeous. I really prefer the natural ears. It's weird how little things like ears can change the whole appearance of a dog so much :roll:
its nice to hear a comment like that, thank you. over here in the UK its not looked upon too kindly to prick a dogs ears. its not something we do. i`ve heard a few recent news reports saying that tail docking may be banned. i, like most dog lovers in the uk cant fathom why someone would remove a dogs ears???? it must be horrible for them in bad weather. its a mystery to me. Diesels ears tell me so much about the way hes feeling. i dont think hed be as handsome without them. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts