Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have anyone here heard of Nature's Variety? They came out with Raw Instinct grain free dog food and It seem's like a very good food! If anyone could actually grade it to confirm if it's over rated I would reall appreciate it

Thank you!

http://www.naturesvariety.com/

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Chico.Heidi said:
I buy their marrow bones and bison bones for my dogs. The quality seems really good.

I never knew certain companies sold marrow bones. I thought only meat delis. Can you buy the ones specially made for dogs at the grocery store?

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Raw Diet is the best diet but anything closest to that will be fine. Natures Recipe food is good as well.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Miakoda said:
It's one of the best foods out on the market today. Enjoy! (rather, hope your doggies enjoy :wink: )

Thank you for the replies! I appreciate everyone's help and opinion! A lot of you guys practically help me raise my pup Titan who is now 8 month's old and weight's 55 lbs. He was eating Canidae, but the place that sells it around here quit carrying it. He was always been a very picky eater, I hope he like's that brand.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
ambulldogpup said:
Chico.Heidi said:
I buy their marrow bones and bison bones for my dogs. The quality seems really good.

I never knew certain companies sold marrow bones. I thought only meat delis. Can you buy the ones specially made for dogs at the grocery store?
the area that I live in doesn't really have any butcher shops or delis that I can go to for special requests. It's mostly all large chain grocery stores unfortunatly. There are a couple of small pet food stores that sell high end products and raw food products. I buy the bones at those stores...they're probably more expensive than they would be at a deli though. The dogs love them!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I just want to let you guy's know about the Nature's Variety Raw Instict Dog Food! It is pretty expensive comparing to Canidae! 25lbs. cost me $40.00.....But I guess it's OK as long as Titan eats. He's always been a pretty picky eater and Canidae was the only brand he really liked after trying 4 other brands! I guess it's because the Raw Instinct is Grain free and meat base, he can't stop eating it. If any of you guy's know or have a picky eater, give this dog food a try as long as you don't mind giving them a high protien content.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts