Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
I can't see your pic, but if you know for sure that hes full blooded then you should know exactly what kind of dog you have. Unless he came with papers, you'll never know if he's pure or not.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I think Diego is saying his dog looks like the dog in this link, if I'm right, your dog is beautiful!

Diego said:
http://www.bulldogbreeds.com/dog/display_photo.jsp?pic=/americanpitbullterrier/pics/americanpitbullterrier_rb_jroik.jpg

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the welcome... sorry about the confusion... i dont know how to post a pic of my pup... but the pic in the link looks identical to him except diego is just a shade darker. i know for sure that he is full because when i got him up both parents were on site... i just didnt ask what bloodline he was. Is there any way to find out?

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Diego said:
thanks for the welcome... sorry about the confusion... i dont know how to post a pic of my pup... but the pic in the link looks identical to him except diego is just a shade darker.
He must be adorable! His ears are cropped too?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea his ears are cropped the exact same too. They would literally pass for twins side by side.

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Diego said:
thanks for the welcome... sorry about the confusion... i dont know how to post a pic of my pup... but the pic in the link looks identical to him except diego is just a shade darker. i know for sure that he is full because when i got him up both parents were on site... i just didnt ask what bloodline he was. Is there any way to find out?
So, you have a red-nosed American Pitbull Terrier. But, there's no way you'll ever know his bloodlines if the breeder didn't have papers for the sire and dam.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
okay well that answers my question then... i just wasnt sure ill probably dig through my old iwanna trader papers and try to find the phone number to the man i got him from then...i was just hoping there was some kind of distinguished feature for each line or something so you guys could tell...but thanks for the compliments and quick responses.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well i got time to actually read on here and i figured out how to post pics here are a few there not good because it was dark and he was just being lazy ill get some better ones really soon.

·
Registered
623 Posts
He looks AWESOME!!!!!! They did a very good job cropping the ears too. Just how I like them. Not too tall, not too short.
Welcome to BDB

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks i have a few buddys here where i live that have pits and they said he is gonna be HUGE in the pics he is only 14 weeks and weighs roughly 30lbs. as you can tell hes not fat but when he hits you its like a chunk of lead.

·
Registered
719 Posts
He's very pretty! Or handsome, as the case may be! :D

Why is he on the kitchen table? :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts