Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ALPHAMALE said:
good looking booy but whats with the straw? :wink:
the straw on the ground? i put straw on the ground because half of the yard is all mudd, helps keep the mudd off the dogs and my shoes

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
ELI! I've never seen pics of Eli before! He looks like he's having a ball running around! Is he an outdoor dog? I noticed the outdoor kennel with the Eli sign on it lol. Very cute :)

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ambulldogpup said:
ELI! I've never seen pics of Eli before! He looks like he's having a ball running around! Is he an outdoor dog? I noticed the outdoor kennel with the Eli sign on it lol. Very cute :)
really? i post pics all the time..though i havent posted some in a couple weeks :oops:
unfortunately yes he's an outdoor dog :( 1. my dad thinks dogs should live outside :roll: and 2. he is completely animal agressive and killed 2 of my cats so i cant safely keep him in the house. i do sometimes bring him up in my room though...and he sometimes gets to be in the apartment...he use to be an inside dog when he was a youngin but then the animal agression kicked in :(

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Awww....how I've missed seeing pics of Eli! You know he's one of my favorite boys! He always looks like such a goober. (I mean that in the nicest possible way! ) :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Wow he is getting big. He is such a nice looking dog!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts