Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We were trying to get some new pics with all five of the dogs in it, but Nicoli had to try and steal the show.

Then Bella Mia joined in.

Then we finally get rid of the cats, and the dogs don't want to cooperate.

The dogs are (from left to right): Eros (6yrs, male, 50% Am Staff/37.5% Rottweiler/12.5% Golden Retriever), Jaeger (16weeks, male, APBT), Matieca (10yrs, female, Kelpie/Chow), on Matieca's back is Cuda (5yrs, female, Miniature Pinscher), and Zeus (6yrs, male, Akita)

I think Eros has had enough.

I swear if I hadn't met Eros' parents, I would swear he had more than 12.5% Golden Retriever in him. But he sure is handsome.

·
Registered
14,577 Posts
Those are absolutely hilarious! I love the cats just kind of traipsing through and over everyone.

I can't even get my cat to be in the same room with Atticus!

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Good lookin' bunch ya got there! I, too, love the cats in the pics...so nonchalant...my cat would NEVER voluntarily come that close to our dgos, lol!

·
Super Moderator
16,023 Posts
Love the pics, especially the last one. I can see him just sitting there
wondering WHEN you are going to be finished and then finally just falling over as if to say,
"OK, THAT'S ENOUGH".
:D

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Glad everyone likes the pictures; because, I am probably using one of them for the bulldog christmas cards. Unless I get adventureous and try it again in a couple of months. :laughing6:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.