Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cookies Mom said:
stella just knocks me out! Will you PLEASE stop feeding them miracle(sp)
grow!!!!!! j/k :lol:
:lol: she actuly lost some mass over the last 3 weeks iv been running her more .. i think it looks better than all bulky but just me ... but vegas ...hahahaha fat bastared ! :wink:

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
GREAT looking pic.I love your pups.
What food do you feed? There coats are so shiny.Do they shed much?
I just took my guys off of Nutro Natural cause they had some nasty a$$ gas that could peel wall paper off the walls and put them on Natures recipe but they still have bad gas so I am looking to change once again.

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Bustersmommy said:
I just took my guys off of Nutro Natural cause they had some nasty a$$ gas that could peel wall paper off the walls and put them on Natures recipe but they still have bad gas so I am looking to change once again.
I just swiched to royal canin for bulldogs, CCisn't sheading near as much, and no gas!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
And exactly how often do you bathe them to keep them so WHITE!! My dogs had bath Sunday night & :evil: they need another one. :roll:

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Cookies Mom said:
Bustersmommy said:
I just swiched to royal canin for bulldogs, CCisn't sheading near as much, and no gas!!!!!!
Did she have gas before with the other food you had her on?
What does the bag look like? I dont know if my petco sells it , I'll have to call

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bustersmommy said:
twice a day and 2-3 times a week raw mix with dry ... as far as gas :? all day eveery day :? the food i got them on is
http://www.nutrience.com/english/dog/d-7033_junior_3kg.html

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nanniesrock said:
And exactly how often do you bathe them to keep them so WHITE!! My dogs had bath Sunday night & :evil: they need another one. :roll:
maby once a month now that it getting cooler but summer time 2-3 times only ONCE with soap dont want to dry out there skin and take away the natural oils in the coat ...

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
ALPHAMALE said:
Bustersmommy said:
twice a day and 2-3 times a week raw mix with dry ... as far as gas :? all day eveery day :? the food i got them on is
http://www.nutrience.com/english/dog/d-7033_junior_3kg.html

THANKS!!!!! :D sorry to take up your thread :oops: they just look awesome

·
Super Moderator
16,010 Posts
ALPHAMALE said:
nanniesrock said:
maby once a month now that it getting cooler but summer time 2-3 times only ONCE with soap dont want to dry out there skin and take away the natural oils in the coat ...

Yeah, unless they are outside rearranging your back yard. :wink: :lol:

Stella looks great and love the pic.

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
gazar said:

Yeah, unless they are outside rearranging your back yard. :wink: :lol:

Stella looks great and love the pic.
HA HA HA !!!!! ..hehehe no doght ..(sp)
then ya get tis crap !

and hes realy croosed eyed here HAHAHAH! dosent like the flash or the sunlight to mutch ! 8)

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Shay78 said:
OMG what do you use??? I bathed Rex Saturday and he looks like he was rolling in dirt!
old head and sholders half bottel mix with water to thin it out ..so one new makes 2 half bottels one for him and one for her !

1 - 20 of 22 Posts