Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, spring has FINALLY arrived in Germany, so I had Fina out early this morning to run around bit and she had a blast!

she loves to jump the flower beds at high speeds

I love this one. I'm going to have to do something fun with her flying in a banner I think :lol:

playing GET THE BUG

checking out the view

and my ABSOLUTELY NEW FAVORITE...............we chase each other around the pine tree LOL

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
Great pics. Can see the German influence in the design of the fence, the beautiful flowers and
the trim of the building. Very nice.
:D

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
LuvaBULL said:
She looks like she's having so much fun! I think she's one of the prettiest ABs there is. :D

I would have to second that! She is so pretty!!!!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Faith Marie said:
LuvaBULL said:
She looks like she's having so much fun! I think she's one of the prettiest ABs there is. :D

I would have to second that! She is so pretty!!!!
Aw, thanks guys!

And yeah Pat, I'll miss all of the beautiful flower gardens. I think I'll have about 110 tulips by this time next week. At least I learned A TON about gardening while I'm here, so I can take it back to Ohio eventually. I don't think these types of flower beds would work to great in Oklahoma heat LOL.

Bridget

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Love the pics. Fina looks so happy to be outside in the sunshine! Your flowers are almost as lovely as Fina. :wink:

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
omg, GEORGEOUS pictures!!!! Can I come visit before you move?

But Fina looks awesome!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
augrad said:
Fina's such a beautiful girl!!!

Bridget, when do you guys move to OK?
We should be there by August. I'm getting pretty stressed about it lately too! I wish Steve would GET HOME so that we can start getting our stuff ready to ship!!!

Family of 5

I thought you said she was getting fat? She looks awesome to me!

James, I always call her fat, kind of like I always call you.................well you know what I always call you Lol. She is looking really great since this week we've been out and about a lot. Thanks for the complement!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Fina is looking good, its about time she shows some of that athletic ability. I cant wait to meet the fata$$!

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Great pictures. I always love when you post some of Fina. She is a beauty. I hope when you come back to NA that I can meet you and Fina sometime. :D

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I think I'm going to have to do a lot of travelling to meet lots of you guys when I get settled!

PARTY!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts