Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, Moved over to this forum from another one. Couldn't handle the other forum so here I am. Hopefully this will be my new home to show off my boys and get information

Here are my boys as pups

And grown up
Chupa

And Goat

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Welcome!! And your boys are gorgeous!! I especailly like Goat!!!

Oh and I am almost positive you will love this place... just be prepared to be addicted!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Goat is great. Here are a couple more of him.

Trackin a frisbee

Goes nuts on the jollyball. Doesn't push it as much as he will chew it.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Hey there! Welcome to the forum. Your boys are gorgeous. Are they related? I looove that first pic of Chupa with the scrunched up face! Did you get his name from el Chupacabra? Hope to see more pics soon. :D

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Bikepit said:
Doesn't push it as much as he will chew it.
I know that all too well! :roll: damn dogs!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Chupa was from a place here in Michigan. He actually had a dog in his pedigree "Venom" that was snuck into the ADBA and was a Merle. So the ADBA revoked his papers. They said it was the first time in history they had to do such a thing.

Here are a couple more of him

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Well, papers or no, he's a beauty. :D

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
got some good looking pups there my friend welcome to the fourm ! cheers from canada

·
Registered
775 Posts
I kow, I'm suppose to be on timeout right now, but in honor of Bikepits coming to this forum. I'd like to welcome him to this forum. I'm really glad you joined us and hope you stay.

Bikepit one of the coolest guys from Pitbullforums. First guy to console me about owning a big pit when I was being bashed on by everyone on pitbullforums.

Welcome :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bremner53 said:
NICE DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Chupa's eyes!!! Do they get along??
They get along great. Goat is intact Chupa has isn't. They are both males. They have been together for 1.5 years (goats age) and no problems.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! Your dogs are stunning. Chupa is the first dog I've seen on here to have eyes like my dog, Heaven's. They are both great looking APBTs!!!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Welcome to the best forum around. Your dogs are beautiful and I love Chupa's eyes. They really stand out.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts