Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I come to you from Ontario, Canada. I am married, have a baby on the way. and have 2 gorgious poochies. Chapps, a 13 month old blue nose pitty and Holly, a 12 month old boxer/sheperd mix. Both my dogs are fixed and their favorite thing to do is swim!!

Heres Chapps:

Holly:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hey Babes

Hey Kat!!! Welcome Chapps and Holly...my guys play with them and they are too much fun!! Holly is a little hard of hearing... :? but we're all trying to help her out LOL Chapps is a stud...my studly. We love taking crazy pics!!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Doesn't Ontario have a ban on Pits?

I think I said this in another one of your posts, but welcome! :D

·
Registered
162 Posts
ONATRIO BAN

Yes we do...does that matter? Just wondering. they do have a ban and we are fighting it hard and fighting hard to save them. We always find a way around it. I am looking into adopting another since our first is registered to my husband. So technically he owns her so I can own my own. We are also fostering a pitbull this saturday. Despite the ban we are still loving the breed and fighting for em.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Re: ONATRIO BAN

pitbullmaster said:
Yes we do...does that matter? Just wondering. they do have a ban and we are fighting it hard and fighting hard to save them. We always find a way around it. I am looking into adopting another since our first is registered to my husband. So technically he owns her so I can own my own. We are also fostering a pitbull this saturday. Despite the ban we are still loving the breed and fighting for em.
No I doesn't "Matter". I just wonder how she gets around the red tape that's all.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yep....I live in BSL hell!!! Thanks for reminding me, hehe

It's okay though, Chapps is registered, fixed, and is muzzled and leashed at all times while out in public!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts