Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all... i'm michael. my pup is 9 months old he's a american pit bull terrier. his name is SGT (sarg) I'm in Tamarac Florida. here are 2 pics of me and my buddy. I bought my dog from www.allprokennels.com if you get a second check out jason's web site. amazing looking,and tempered dogs. purple ribbon line. looking forward to hear from you guys/gals out there.

let's all be responsible owners, and breed advocates. (i think i spelled that right)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks

thanks for the reply, and compliment.. that's my little man. not gonna be so little for too much long.

·
Registered
913 Posts
I must say wot a great looking dog you have and I love the cropped ears. Welcomr to the forum and I hope you enjoy it.

Fiona.x

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
best_buds

thanks.. the dr that did his ears is amazing.. i never had to tape them once. they just stood right up.. they were very clean no problems at all.. thanks again.

I'm trying to get a picture on the left hand side.

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Welcome! Your dog is a handsome one! I've never been a fan of ear cropping, but I can appreciate a job well done. Kudos to your vet!

Purple Ribbon is not a "line" of pit bulls (not sure if you were implying that or not.) It simply means that the dog has at least 6 generations of known ancestors with all of the ancestors in the last 3 generations being UKC registered. (Thanks, Google, for the nice definition!)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks again

not ref a "line" just ref to the 6 generations. :)

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Re: thanks again

sgt's daddy said:
not ref a "line" just ref to the 6 generations. :)
I apologize for being presumptuous. :D I've heard "Purple Ribbon" used so many times by breeders to sell their pups. I wouldn't be surprised if some breeders are telling people that it is a super-rare line of pit bulls or something. :lol:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
tis ok

yeah some breeders think " ok you have a male i have a female" BAM! i'm a breeder lol... makes me laugh. i looked a long time(approx 8 months) before i found a local i liked.. as u can immagine down here in south florida there is alot of "CRAPPY BREEDERS" i got lucky when i found this guy.. if you go to his site www.allprokennels.com . I saw Tupac and his owner walking down the street. I stopped to talk with him and he introduced me to Jason all pro's owner. when I visited jason's house all i have to say is the dogs totally sold me. Jason is very much a selective breeder / seller. his dogs are the style i was looking for. low,heavy and great confirmation. I haven't received SGT's papers yet. but from what i can remember his background is about 75% grand champ. The judges down here say to show them young because they get to be a little to muscular for the local judges taste. but I love em. :D

·
Registered
66 Posts

Not a fan of the ear thing either but know a great looking dog when I sees one. I am relatively new here as well, Note the Rookie status, but welcome you none the less. This is a great site and there are a lot of people that know their stuff. (and a few who... well... you know)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Andrew

thanks. i have noticed some know what they are talking about and well some traded there brains for doggie treats.. that's ok with me as long as they love there dog and treat him/her well. at least you got rookie i'm stuck with stranger. might as well say hello i'm the local village idiot. lol. :p

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Very handsome boy and you ain't too bad yourself :wink:

Disclaimer.................
I have a man that was a compliment not a come on

·
Registered
421 Posts
your boy is very handsome!!
welcome!!! :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
THANKS

that is his father on the bottom left and mother on bottom right. (zorro,baby girl.)

hey alphamale... nice pic with the dogs, bike, and truck cool pic.

thanks again for the warm welcom!

mike :lol:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts