Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

They are so loving huh?

She looks so thin!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Im simply stunned . . . Justice looks soooooo much like Brodie, its uncanny. What a sweet face. Haus of course is always beautiful! Love seeing the pics!

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Zippitydodaa said:
Im simply stunned . . . Justice looks soooooo much like Brodie, its uncanny. What a sweet face. Haus of course is always beautiful! Love seeing the pics!
I was thinking the same thing. They could be siblings. They're both adorable!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Zippitydodaa said:
In the pic with her eyes closed, she reminds me the most of Brodie!

Do you guys think she looks too thin, or am I just being paranoid?

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
In that last picture, she looks like a well-conditioned ADBA dog, so I have to remind myself that she's only a puppy! I can't tell from the picture, but can you see her hipbones or her spine when she's just standing normally? How many ribs can you feel when you place your hands on her sides? She does look kind of thin, but not terribly thin. Have you tried upping her food to maybe 3 1/2 or 4 cups a day? That sounds like a lot, but with as much energy and hyperactivity as you say she has, she probably burns it off too quickly!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
In that last picture, she looks like a well-conditioned ADBA dog, so I have to remind myself that she's only a puppy! I can't tell from the picture, but can you see her hipbones or her spine when she's just standing normally? How many ribs can you feel when you place your hands on her sides? She does look kind of thin, but not terribly thin. Have you tried upping her food to maybe 3 1/2 or 4 cups a day? That sounds like a lot, but with as much energy and hyperactivity as you say she has, she probably burns it off too quickly!
When she's standing, you can see all her ribs. She's eating 3 cups a day now. I'll try to get a picture up of her side profile today.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Zippitydodaa said:
I know! I saw the first pic of her and scrolled back and went "Wow! She looks like Brodie!" She is thin, but she also looks like she has a slight build so she will probably always look thin. They are both adorable!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
Hey...when can I come over and take more pictures of them? :lol:
This weekend if I don't have to bartend again. :D

·
Registered
412 Posts
She is a mix isnt she? That might be why she looks slimmer? I always thought Brodie looked pretty slender too. Particularly on his back end.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Look at them sitting so nicely!! Great photos!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts