Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cuz I know you're not sick of him yet :)

His new toy:


Sittin pretty:


He was jealous of Torco's big cage, so he got a new one. He figures he can get a girlfriend that way. :roll:


The spots on his face that always wash out when I take a pic:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Champ_and_jas said:
them cages are huge were did ya get it? awsome haus pics
Red got his at Petsmart I believe, and I got mine at Petco. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,063 Posts
Haus is such a hunk!! Bella pulled her rope out of her Jolly Ball in about 15 minutes. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,279 Posts
Awwwww,looks like he likes his new crate.I like the black,mine is that size but the regualr metal.I didnt know they came in black or I would of gotten one.Oh well.Anyway love the pictures and I never get tired of seeing haus!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,112 Posts
What a cute boy! He looks like he loves his new home.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bella_blue said:
Haus is such a hunk!! Bella pulled her rope out of her Jolly Ball in about 15 minutes. :lol:
Surprisingly, the rope and ball are still intact, as is the mat we bought for the new kennel.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bella_blue said:
Lucky!!! His new crate looks awesomely huge.
Lol, when we went to get it, I was like, that doesn't look much bigger than what he's got now. We got it home and set it up, and he looks small in it lol. He loves it, he actually slept in it last night, with the door open.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,063 Posts
Aww...that's so cool. Bella always sleeps in her crate with the door open when we buy her a new bed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,966 Posts
HausMommy said:
bella_blue said:
Haus is such a hunk!! Bella pulled her rope out of her Jolly Ball in about 15 minutes. :lol:
Surprisingly, the rope and ball are still intact, as is the mat we bought for the new kennel.
I love his expression in the crate. That is the 'Now I am in the crate so put the camera down and give me my treat' look.

Is the mat you spoke of the mat pictured? Is it foam? I cannot cage mo with his foam beds. He kills them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
cannon said:
HausMommy said:
bella_blue said:
Haus is such a hunk!! Bella pulled her rope out of her Jolly Ball in about 15 minutes. :lol:
Surprisingly, the rope and ball are still intact, as is the mat we bought for the new kennel.
I love his expression in the crate. That is the 'Now I am in the crate so put the camera down and give me my treat' look.

Is the mat you spoke of the mat pictured? Is it foam? I cannot cage mo with his foam beds. He kills them.
Yeah, it's just a thin foam mat. Just enough for him I think. He hasn't shown an interest in tearing it to shreds yet...
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top