Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
6,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My lazy baby relaxing in the sunshine...

Lovin' on his sis....

Lookin' cute.

Lookin' ornery. That's her "haha I just killed an oppossum" face.

Heaven patrolling "her" yard.

So precious... (those are apple blossoms scattered around him.)

· Registered
1,643 Posts
All those turned out great! Of course I really don't think either one of them could take a BAD picture! I was just curious if their white blaze on their face was bigger when they were younger? I was wondering how much of Tanners he will keep.

· Registered
6,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awww, thanks everyone! They are a couple of cuties, aren't they! Even when they bring me presents like dead animals.

About their white stripes on their muzzles... they were thicker and whiter when they were pups. Now they're fading. :(

· Registered
1,643 Posts
LuvaBULL said:
Awww, thanks everyone! They are a couple of cuties, aren't they! Even when they bring me presents like dead animals.

About their white stripes on their muzzles... they were thicker and whiter when they were pups. Now they're fading. :(
I thought theirs use to be wider. I hope Tanner keeps some of his.

· Registered
2,239 Posts
awesome looking pictures!!

I still can't get over Koa.... he looks soooooo different but at the same time he still looks just like he did when he was a little puppy

· Registered
8,143 Posts
What, no pictures of the Possum? LOL

Those are two very beautiful babies. Koa is getting so big, but you can still see the puppy in his face just a little!

· Registered
6,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Kasco said:
What, no pictures of the Possum? LOL

Those are two very beautiful babies. Koa is getting so big, but you can still see the puppy in his face just a little!
I'm hoping she didn't EAT it, but it's no where to be found!

And you know, no matter how big Koa gets, I still refer to him as the "baby." He is the most sweetest, puppyish, 60 pound pit bull in the world. Heaven is so brazen and bold, outgoing and confident. Koa is just a big mama's boy. I don't think he'd hurt a fly. He's quite the shy one.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.