Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Parvez. I just got my first PitBull (i think, i found him at a gas station) and very excited to learn more about the breed. I've had my dog for about a month an half. He was a small baby when i found him (about 7 lbs). Now he's about 15. Alot of people been telling me he's a mix an other have been sayin he's a full pit but i odnt you. Moving on to pics. You be the judge BDB :D

P.S. His name is "Kilo" :)

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
He's so tiny :love5: Adorable puppy. Welcome to the forum.

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
He's VERY cute! Looking forward to hearing more about Kilo and seeing more pics! Welcome to the forum!

·
Super Moderator
16,005 Posts
He is adorable - he seems to have some Border Collie in him and mixed with lab or pit. He is still a little young to tell. He does look to be about 8 to 10 weeks in the pics. Have you taken him to the vet to be checked out yet? If not, that is the first thing you need to do. He will probably have worms, most puppies do, and will need de-worming and he will need his shots to keep him healthy. He will also need some puppy vitamins and a good kibble food to help him grow strong. Congrats and Good luck with your new pup. :D

Check out this site on food
http://bulldogbreeds.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?t=642

and this one on puppies:
http://bulldogbreeds.com/discuss/viewtopic.php?t=968

p.s. Kilo is not lazy - Kilo is a puppy
:D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everone for welcoming me. :D

I took him to the vet the same day i found him. He's been deworm'd, got baby shot, rabbies an all the others he needs. He's goin back to the vet thursday for check up an to get nuetered. So i think he got all his shot already, but i'll ask the vet again on thursday. This will be his 3 visit to the vet.

·
Super Moderator
16,005 Posts
Kilo is Lazy said:
Thanks everone for welcoming me. :D

I took him to the vet the same day i found him. He's been deworm'd, got baby shot, rabbies an all the others he needs. He's goin back to the vet thursday for check up an to get nuetered. So i think he got all his shot already, but i'll ask the vet again on thursday. This will be his 3 visit to the vet.

Definately sounds like you are being a good owner for Kilo.
Check out the Food site and give him hugs from us.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Update **PICS**

This is a great! Im liking this site alot. Thanks for all the kind words. :) The pictures above were all taken the day i found Kilo 7-15-06 :love4: The pictures below i just took a few minutes ago! :mrgreen: He's about 15-20 lbs now. Take a look and let me know what ya'll think of him. I can't keep him inside due to family problems, so he's a outside dog. I got him a nice size dog house. I also had a big door laying around in my garage, so i put it side ways against my house outside so he goes an lays under there too. Now the pics! :salute:

This last pic is my little Yorkie, "Peanut". He's 4 months old 3 lbs.

·
Super Moderator
16,005 Posts
They both are so cute. Just a thought for you if you are keeping him outside. I do not know what kind of set up you have for his water, but if it is just a bowl, that is so easy for them to tip over. This is what happened to my sister-in-laws dog and it dehydrated quite badly. She got a bucket and secured it with wire to the fence so that he could not tip it over or paw it all out. I have another friend who fixed their hose to drip down into a secured bucket. Just some thoughts.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts