Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the truth is I've been reading on the board for months now...just never posted!! It's hard to keep up with all the activity in here!!!!! LOL

I'm Sue and I have an American Bulldog named Sasha. She's now 9 months old. I was a volunteer at a local Nature Pet Centre, and fell in love with the AmBull they had there. I did lots of research on the breed and found that they were perfect for our lifestyle!! I have not been disapointed!!!! We ended up going to a breeder and not getting a pup from the petshop, seeing as we really wanted to have the best pup available! Again, we were not disapointed!!!!

So here are a few pics of Sasha from 7 weeks old to 9 months:

Sorry for all the pics :roll: ....I just wanted you all to catch up on Sasha, being that I have seen all yours grow up without you knowing! :oops:

Thanks for looking!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys!!

Tango (ths cat in the pics) is so brave! He teases the Sasha, knowing that "Mommy" will come to his rescue if need be!! The 2 pics of the cat and dog are the only two I have, the rest of the time, there's too much fur flying around to see anything!!!LOL Sasha always wants to play with the kitties (we have 2 cats) but doesn't realize she's 75lbs!! :shock:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We got her from GreatBull Kennel...it's in Mascouche, Quebec. For those who are curious, google greatbullkennel, all one word, and take a look. Let me know what you guys think of her sire and dame!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
trop cute!!!!

she is very adorable, not sure if its the breed or just you're dog in particular but she is making the same faces as mine does.

anyhow.

Welcome.

oh and im from montreal too. if you ever talk a walk in NDG and see a tall guy wearing black and walkin with a white pit, thad be me :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cool Jazz...I'll keep my eyes open next time I'm in that area!

Thanks guys for the nice comments!!

Did anyone take a look at Sasah's kennel?? GreatBull Kennel... If so, what did everyone think??

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi again,
Forgot to mention - saw another Greatbull pup while walking thru Jean Talon market a few months ago - I think the pup's name is Gaspar? He was about 5 mos old when we saw him --good looking pup ---funny how AB owners can strike up an easy conversation whenever they meet ---- we just love to talk about our dogs...lol :wink: ...haven't seen too many in Mtl however :D

·
Super Moderator
16,010 Posts
Welcome to the forum - Well by now you should know most all of us and our
dogs, so reading the posts will be easier for you to keep up with.
Your dog is beautiful and I love the first pic with the cat in the crate.
They look to be best friends.
:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts