Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, well im new from michigan im 24. Ive always been a huge fan of dogs, after high school i did 3 years in the army, one tour in iraq.

i always wanted a rottweiler i had a lot of people actually sending me dog books lol. i had a friend that worked for a groomer though and told me about how bad the rotties shed and i wanted a full house dog so i leaned away from them. now after having my short hair dog, they shed just as much i think LOL.

Anyways i always loved boxers, at the end there it was down to either APBT, boxer, dobie, or american bulldog. i still love all these breeds but a few camp grounds around here don't like the rotties or apbt or the dobies same with insurance so i went ahead with the boxer and don't have any regrets. i still have yet to actualy meet an AB in person but i hear they are a lot like big boxers and i would love to see one and possabily get one some day.

I got kadie as a pup at 10 weeks old from a really good breeder here in michigan, took her to obidence training and everything. the guy that runs the training also runs the local pound, well he called me when kadie was around one, (she will be 2 this january) and said a really rough male white boxer came in and asked if wanted to look at him. i really didn't want another dog but when i seen rocky i coudn't pass him up, he weighted 45 lbs half his hair was gone, he was covered in flees, he really didn't even know how to play or anything. they think he was about 5 at time time, well now he is the nicest dog in the world. hes now 80 lbs and plays non stop.

Also about kadie i didn't get her just cause she was white, i wanted a boxer for a pet, this breeder shows boxers and they usually kill the white ones but decided they woud just sell them for pets, the fawns and brindles go for 1800 and they sell the white ones for only like 150 and you get your 100 back after you get the dog fixed.

anyways thats my intro and here are my dogs.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
heres another of rocky, when its light out hes nice as can be but once it gets dark he goes into guard mode, here is him when we were camping, he won't let anyone in "HIS" camp ground unless i give him the ok.

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
verry cool you resuced the male there both cute as hell best of luck to you and hope to see more of you later :wink:

ALPHA MAKE

P.S dont lissen to people iam realy a nice guy :lol: :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts