Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this trip was very short lived. I thought, Nala's only 11 pounds, what would it hurt to take her off leash for a few pics. Oh no... THIS is why. There were runners in the woods, and Miss Nala just thought she'd join them for a nice jog! Here we are just strolling along, I'm talking on my cell phone, my son is walking behind me... we're just looking for a good place to take some pics... Nala is toddling along behind us. Here come some runners, and I do mean runners, they were running quite fast. I turn around and Nala's just BOOKIN' IT down the trail to catch up with them. I had to run as fast as I could to catch her, and my out-of-shape ass had a hard time catching her!!! OMG. Had I known she would take off like that, I wouldn't have taken her off leash! #-o I just figured when people would come by, I'd carry her. I had no idea she'd take up sprinting as a pasttime.

Anyway, I did catch a few good pics. The blurry ones are the ones my son took. :lol: Nala always has this "petrified" look on her face, but she's just not used to posing yet. She'll learn! :D

·
Registered
798 Posts
Thats place looks so nice, I need to find somewhere around here like that. Thanks for sharing the pics, even blurry they still look nice. Nala better get used to the camera...and fast :lol:

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
[-X That's a nono. Didn't you know that puppies and dogs pretend to be helpless and shy and give them an inch and BOOM they are gone. That happened with me with Moose (chasing ducks). You made me have a good laugh with your statement "my out of shape ass had a hard time catching her" LOL. Anyways the pictures are great and Miss Nala better get use to the camera.

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah he sure is. He also gets very dark in the summer, and that makes him look so different. I'm gonna have to slather that boy with sun block. We can both be out in the sun for one day, and we come back bronze. It's that Native American blood. He obviously has more than me. :lol:

·
Registered
735 Posts
aww...I am glad Nala enjoyed being out there! but I am glad you got her back, too. :D great pics! :D

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Hot mom alert! :p Cool pics! Its very pretty there. Your son does look very Native American, do you know the history? I have some Cherokee and some Cheyenne, but not as much as I would like, mostly anglo.

No psychos running after you this time?

Guess Nala's doing better with her infection?

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cannon said:
Hot mom alert! :p Cool pics! Its very pretty there. Your son does look very Native American, do you know the history? I have some Cherokee and some Cheyenne, but not as much as I would like, mostly anglo.

No psychos running after you this time?

Guess Nala's doing better with her infection?
As far as I know, Shawnee on my side, I'm not sure about his dad's side. Whichever tribe/nation is in Monterrey, Mexico. We are all pretty much mutts. I am German, French, Native American, Italian, Jewish, Dutch, and English. My son's dad is Mexican and Indian. :D

And nope -- no psychos in the woods this time, AND I remembered to bring my cell phone! We seriously couldn't be out there for very long. Once Nala was hell bent on chasing runners, I decided we needed to pack up and move along. LOL

Thanks for the compliments, everyone!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.