Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just thought I'd post some new pics I took of Jaz. She's so thin. But she has very good muscle tone. She's active all the time. People who meet her always say "Is she like this all the time?!?".

Here she is while waiting for me to get a towel to wipe her feet. She's like "Hurry up already!"

Here she is just chillin, something she doesn't do very often.

OH wait, she hears something!

Her favorite toy.

·
Registered
62 Posts
wow i wish my dog would sit and wait to get her feet wiped, and she is one nice dog i love her big blocky head :)

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
She's beatiful! She doesn't look skinny to me at all, Abby about looks about the same. If you can feel there ribs while not even touching there fur but waving over there ribs then there the right wieght. If you can count there ribs there under wieght. And if you wave over there ribs and can't feel them then there over wieght. Jasmine looks very athletic, she would make a great agility dog.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys!

I don't actually make them wipe their feet all the time. Only when it's messy outside, don't want to track the mud in! My girls are very good at a sit/stay. Jaz still is a freak, so her attention isn't always the best. But they always have to stay if there's something I'm doing. Say for instance mealtimes. I make the girls sit/stay (yes they eat together) while I'm preparing their meals. Even though it's right in front of them, they have to stay untill I make them work for it. I usually just make them give a paw, then after about 5 seconds I say ok, good girls, and they know that's their que to go ahead.

ambulldogpup, she technically is under wieght a bit. We've been to the vet, I thought she might have worms or something. I know to see the last 2 ribs is good, but you can sometimes (it depends on hoe she's standing or laying) see ALL of hers! It turns out she's just extremely active. Now she's on a high energy/preformance diet.

I would love to do something with her like agility or pulling, but there's not much in my area. And with work all the time I can't always travel to some of these events. I don't know that Jaz is behaved enough for agility right now. She's starting to go through her "push our buttons" stage. She will sit/stay and come pretty much always first time, but lately when we tell her down (lay down) she makes us put her in a down! Ugggghh.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
She does not look skinny to me...She seems alot like Scarlet. Scarlet will eat a house but gains no weight...she is very lean and has 0% body fat...But she is very active too! Must have a high metabolism!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts