Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are a few I had on my camera and just found the USB cable to upload to my computer

Summer fun

After a day at the park... hes pooped

What a mug

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
He's awesome! Love the pic of him with the boys, he looks so big in that one! :D

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
The sleeping pic is funny. He looks like he's more comfortable than you would think he would be on that dresser.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OrsonDogge said:
Hey, where is that puppy you had?
Did you trade him for that big dog? :lol:
He's still cute, turning into a good looking dog!
He getting HUGE so fast.. Hes just getting over pheumonia so he lost a few lbs but had him for a follow up today and hes almost 56lbs :) so thats good, now I got to treat his mange :( But hes doing fine, happy as can be

·
Registered
111 Posts
Awesome pix...what a great-lookin dog...

:!: side thought - you should seriously reconsider posting pix of your children in their underwear on the net. Innocent enough, I know, but there are some hardcore sick phuks out there.

·
Registered
105 Posts
side thought - you should seriously reconsider posting pix of your children in their underwear on the net. Innocent enough, I know, but there are some hardcore sick phuks out there.

Your right about that there are alote of sick O's out there.

I love your Huskie!!!!! Gorgeous!!!!!!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
neo said:
Awesome pix...what a great-lookin dog...

:!: side thought - you should seriously reconsider posting pix of your children in their underwear on the net. Innocent enough, I know, but there are some hardcore sick phuks out there.
Yea, I didnt notice my little one was in his undies until I posted it..

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
yeovil red said:
Lovely I like his big smiley face :D
+1 ^^^ I agree :wink:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts