Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are just some random pics from christmas time and back in the moutains and then from my house

One ear up just like her mom! and her goofy teeth thing!

Kate and Cocoa again.... Cocoas not going to last too much longer :( but she has had a good life!

My cousins LOVEDD feeding Kate in the morning! I think she loved the attention from them

The new toys she wasnt so sure about! They made noise and moved!

Just thok this this morning of Kate...lol look at her back legs?!?!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Oh man, I love Kate!!! She's such a pretty pretty dog!!!!

·
Registered
724 Posts
Awwww, Kate is absolutely beautiful! Don't you love kids with dogs. How cute that she wanted to feed her every moring. So sweet!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Love the pctures of Kate. she is such a pretty dog. Love her markings.

Dion where are pictures???

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
augrad said:
She's so pretty! But what is the goofy teeth thing she's doing? I can't figure it out.
thanx guys!!

If you look on the right side of her her lip is sticking out cause it always gets stuck on her teeth. looks like elvis!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
She looks sooo sweet with her head buried in the pillow!! Such a pretty face. :D

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Kate said:
If you look on the right side of her her lip is sticking out cause it always gets stuck on her teeth. looks like elvis!
Kate is sooo cute!! Abby does the same thing with her lip lol. We also say it resembles elvis. I'm glad Abby's not the only American Bulldog that does that. Is Kate's mouth crooked? That's why Abby's lip does that cause of her underbite and her crooked mouth.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts