Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

My name is Justin and I live in Philly currently. I have a purebred Presa Canario and a purebred Pit. We do training up at Upper Bucks Working Dogs every weekend.

Just wanted to introduce myself.

Later

J

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Welcome, I am so happy to see all you guys join here. The more experienced working people the better :D

Your dogs are BEAUTIFUL!!! That is probably the best looking Presa I've ever seen! :D

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Bremner53 said:
Welcome, I am so happy to see all you guys join here. The more experienced working people the better :D

Your dogs are BEAUTIFUL!!! That is probably the best looking Presa I've ever seen! :D
Yeah, I think we need more on here with open minds.

And, I was thinking your APBT is pretty good looking....VERY good looking. I've only seen a few Presa's, but yours does look good.

Damn, there are getting to be a lot of Philly people in here....makes me wish I still lived there.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Hey Justin

I'm glad to see you guys here. Dante and Duchess are both very impressive dogs. I cant wait to see them again. I posted some pics below that I took of them. Hope you don't mind. They are so awesome. And yes, he is the nicest Presa. I wish I got some video of them.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
They are stunning dogs... I looked at Presas for a little while but I could not find a breeder that I trusted...They are stunning you must be a proud papa :D Welcome no matter what you know these people can help you learn more

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
I am so impressed with Dante, I've never really liked the looks of a Presa before, he is amazing.
He is so toned and well built. Most Presas I have seen don't look like that. He almost looks pit like in the body.

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Wow 2 new working people in one day!! Welcome to the fourm it will be great to have you on board!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Welcome! I am glad more working people are joining also because I have no clue about it so I learn alot from reading what you guys have to say and talk about.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks

Thanks for all of the kind comments about my dogs. It's great to be among some really nice people!!!

I look forward to learning and contributing to the board.

Later

J

1 - 15 of 15 Posts