Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, My name is Tiffany and I have rescued several (11 to be exact) American Bulldogs in the past couple months. I have been doing rescue for a couple years now and recentaly have been coming across several Am Bulldogs in need. Currentaly I have 2, 8 month old females pups, their 2 year old mother and her new litter of 5 pups. We have fallen in love with the breed and decided to adopt one of the pups ourselves. They just turned 4 weeks old on Thursday and are cute as can be!! I have done a lot of research on the breed but I am hoping to learn more about them.

Here's a picture of a couple of the babies at 2 weeks old

Tiffany
Dirty paws Rescue

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Welcome! Kudos to you and the work that you do. I saw your pics of the girls. Lilly is absolutely beautiful. I only wish I could help. Two bullies is as much as I can handle. Best of luck finding them loving, forever homes. :D

·
Registered
586 Posts
So what state are you in? And what condition is the Mommy dog in? Poor girl! I guess she had 2 back to back litters.

What's the background story that led you to rescue so many dogs at once?

:oops: sorry so many questions........... :oops:

Welcome to the forum Dirty Paws! You must have a HUGE heart!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We are in IN. Not to sure what the sitiuation was (I believe it was some sort of bust) but the owner was a backyard breeder and was forced to give up his dogs. All the dogs were very healthy, there was the mom, who was very pregnant at the time, and 4, 8 month old pups from her previous litter. There were two others from the same group that another rescue took in. I also took in a few others previously from the same area.

Here's a few pictures ...

The boys on the way home.

Daysha (mom dog) on the way home.

Daysha ready to burst.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts