Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chico.Heidi said:
They are absolutely adorable!!! Why does one of them have a natural tail and the rest are docked?
A couple reasons. This breed, the tails can be docked or not, no fault either way. I want to see what she'll look like, what one of mine, will look like without it docked. Plus, the people with the first pick, I mentioned it to them. If she's healthy and her temperament and personality are good, they're probably going to pick her. Anyway, I mentioned it to them and they indicated they would like her to have her tail, if they pick her. Finally, with this breed, more than 30% white IS a fault, so she already has one thing going against her. My friend, who has two AB's suggested, since she's mostly white and going to probably take on more of the AB characteristics, as the white ones did in my last litter, leave her tail to help w/ those AB characteristics. She'll be registered Banter Bulldogge, but it will be a limited registration, meaning she should be fixed and not bred.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Well my question about the natural tail has been answered so on to the ther part of my post... They are SO cute. They are all nice looking but I love the white one so far.

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
gazar said:
They really are cute. After our conversation yesterday,
I picked right up on the baseball shirt.
:tshirt: :wink:
Oh, yeah....Miss P.I... :p
Notice how dirty it is? We didn't have practice, so her and I just went to the field and practiced for about two extra hours last evening. We got in a little bit of everything: hitting, fielding, pitching, SLIDING, and she even put on the catcher's equipment for the first time. Our catcher is out of town today, so Lindsay might be catching the game today.

That shirt she has on is "Milroy Softball" from when we lived back in Pennsylvania, three seasons ago.

~S

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LokersPadokers said:
OMG the last one is HUGE already!!!! How adorable!!!! I really hope we get to connect when you come to drop off some of the pups. How many are coming to PA?
Yeah, the white girl and the one boy are clearly the largest. Their heads are huge! Well, 3 were coming for sure, but 1 is backing out now. So, as of now, 2, but who knows by then?

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
BanterBull said:
LokersPadokers said:
OMG the last one is HUGE already!!!! How adorable!!!! I really hope we get to connect when you come to drop off some of the pups. How many are coming to PA?
Yeah, the white girl and the one boy are clearly the largest. Their heads are huge! Well, 3 were coming for sure, but 1 is backing out now. So, as of now, 2, but who knows by then?
Coming to pa huh,You know you miss liven here.................LOL

Those pups are all gorgeous , I wouldn't be able to pick one

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
BanterBull said:
LokersPadokers said:
So you make deliveries, do ya :wink: Hehe...they're looking even more gorgeous than before! I love all of them!

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
mom to many said:
BanterBull said:
LokersPadokers said:
So you make deliveries, do ya :wink: Hehe...they're looking even more gorgeous than before! I love all of them!
Well, we have friends in Philly and it's cheaper than $250+ for shipping...
I wouldn't mind visiting Georgia. I haven't been there since I was 15.......

1 - 20 of 25 Posts