Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
6,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She still hates having her picture taken.. always has the ears folded back. She's just not quite the ham as Heaven & Koa.

My son holding Nala, she always looks like she's scared, but she's not.. she's just shy and hates having her picture taken!

Demon dog! (Hey new thread idea, LOL)

Yep, she really hates the camera. But if you look at her arm on the right (her left)... you can see that big sore has healed, and now it's just pink scar tissue.

· Registered
3,140 Posts
She has come a long way. She looks really good. Your son has grown so much too. i remember the picture of him with Heaven ( I think) in the back seat sleeping. He was a little boy but now he's big. Eitherway your entire household is great.

· Registered
6,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone! I wish I could catch some close ups of her pretty hazel eyes, but that darn flash... I will try to catch some of her outside. I still wish I could catch some of them all sleeping together, but Heaven is a loner. Only Koa and Nala sleep together! Maybe it will change when the weather cools down.

· Registered
1,213 Posts
She is so cute. I love her soft buttery color. You can tell that your son just adores her. :love5:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.