Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, it's a miracle that she sat still long enough for me to snap a picture. Can you tell she's a "big girl" now?

Funny side note: I bought a floor length mirror, Nala is barking at her reflection! LOL :lol:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
I can't believe how much she has grown. What a pretty girl. :D

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone. That pink nose is what gets me! LOL, and those hazel eyes. She's a pretty girl.

·
Registered
735 Posts
she's so cute and getting so big! :D how old is she now?

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
She is darling oxoxoxox

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Nala is looking good. Do you know how much she weighs now? Maybe I missed a topic or something since I haven't been on the forum much, but how is she doing with the issues y'all were working on?

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I forgot to put her on the scale, I was going to do that yesterday. Not sure, but she feels around 30 pounds to me.

Eh, her issues come and go. She's still fearful and timid, I don't think I can change genetics. She didn't growl at me when I last touched her when she was eating. She sits like a good girl on command. We're working on it, but I'm still not trusting her around my son just yet!

·
Agent Squint
4,225 Posts
Nala is so bonnie, and still reminds me of Marlee. How tall is she? Marlee has seems to have stop growing in height, just getting wider :lol:

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hmm, I don't know that either, LOL.. she is almost as tall as Heaven, if not taller. The little bugger doesn't sit still for very long, I have a hard time catching her!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts