Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
We have one question how do you manage to take such good pics. Every time we try to tke one of our two doing something it dosent work out. HELP. I want pics like you take. :D :D :D :D

Fiona.x

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
best_buds said:
We have one question how do you manage to take such good pics. Every time we try to tke one of our two doing something it dosent work out. HELP. I want pics like you take. :D :D :D :D

Fiona.x
I take about 100 pictures, and 10-20% turn out good. I don't really have any secrets. :lol:

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
He's gettin cuter and cuter by the day... He looks like his personality is developing so quick!! Such a handsome guy!!

Hows his adoption process going!?

·
Registered
162 Posts
He is sooooo darn cute...my boyfriend knows everytime I look at litt Norris' pics because the "awww...'s" start...hee hee!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Please.....no......more.....can't .....resist.....the.....cutenesss......

:biggrin:

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Oh I am so happy!!! LOL I just got home! So much for decorating the house! Spent too much time shopping for things and then hanging out at sister in laws house. But I came home to some ADORABLE pics!!!!!!!! I love them all!!!! Okay this should hold me over for a couple more days! :D

·
Banned
1,365 Posts
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
He loooooves playing in our lilac bush.
Leeann..I think you should do some photo majic and put a butterfly on his nose...toooooo cute..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts