Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a lot!!

It's been a while so I made it worthwhile with a huge massive dose of D. :D

Lil bit of fun in the sun at the woodlot, and some shots in behind the backyard of the temp property I'm at up in Timmins...I'll make sure to take lots more once I move into the new property down in southern Ontario next week - setting up a proper springpole for him now that he's always itching for it 8)

As you can see he's grown a bit since last I've posted. He's 25" tall already at the shoulders, but this was not an official measurement because I do not own a wicket to measure with. He's also weighing in now at 100#, but you can see from the photos and by the size of his ears and head that he still has some filling in to do.

His stats (for those who were asking): He is 11.5 months, 25" tall (unofficial - I'm going to measure him with a wicket soon), and 100#

He is a hybrid AB. He is doubled up on his grand-sire, who is also the sire to CH RE Kisko IPO III, SCH III, FH I, WP I

Kisko's sire is shared on both sides of Diablo's ped (top and bottom).
Kisko's sire is also a hybrid - Mainly LECLERC / PAINTER + SURE-GRIP lines

Diablo's grand-dam is 100% Johnson (new Johnson blood - BARBOSA lines), on his dam's side (see Maddie in avatar).
Diablo's grand-dam on his sire's side is a standard dog. I don't have her ped handy but can get it.
Diablo's sire is RE Taz-Man GDT (standard dog)
Diablo's dam is RE Amber-Lee and is more on the bully side (her head), but not exaggerated and has a ripped hybrid body, real muscly

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
wow, he is really amazing looking

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
OMG ~ squealing now~ I am in love with your dog.I just love his looks.He is such a handsome boy!!!!
I want him...........LOL :wink: How old is he? Are you going to breed him or use him as a stud? Is he a standard AB?

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Kelly said:
OMG ~ squealing now~ I am in love with your dog.I just love his looks.He is such a handsome boy!!!!
I want him...........LOL :wink: How old is he? Are you going to breed him or use him as a stud? Is he a standard AB?
I just edited my 1st post with all his info, but I don't have his ped handy. I'll get a scan of it over the next cpl weeks tho ;)

Who knows if he will be used for stud, way too young to tell. He'll have to prove himself - plus I am not really sure what lines he would compliment - likely another standard dog because of his size. If he was crossed to a Johnson dog, I think it would create monsters, incapable of much work because of their size, but real drivey still and really good looking dogs. I am still a novice where it comes to knowing everyone's lines out there and would not ever think of breeding him unless I first knew he has what it takes to be a good stud, and until I feel fairly experienced knowing what I would be aiming for in a dog and what he would compliment. I still have a lot to learn, so does D though :lol:

But I plan on working + showing him as much as I can after I move back south to where I am able to.

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
He is stunning your banner does not do him justice

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I love that big head of his!

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LOL he loves his sticks + trees. I couldn't find a large enough tree to hook his rope up to so I bent a tree over the path for him. Going to setup his springpole in a few weeks. Can't wait. He's nuts for the flirt pole too, insane for it :lol:

Here's how to properly measure your dog's height btw:

http://www.sonic.net/~cdlcruz/GPCC/library/measure.htm

I'm going to make a wicket myself soon, was told how to by a show ring judge so I'm going to give it a go and see what his real height is.

Here's what a wicket looks like:

·
Registered
421 Posts
Wow he is beautiful!!!
love his coat and markings!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts